Career After 12th in Chartered Accountancy
- PC : My Result Plus
Chartered Accountancy after completing the class 12 level examination is a popular career choice for many students in India. Generally, the conception of calling CA one of the most difficult professions has been making rounds in the Indian edu-culture for a very long. This program is actually easy for students who are dedicated and focused on their aim of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Nowadays, parents and students mainly get confused in drawing a line between an accountant and a chartered accountant. The work role and job description of both professions is almost the same but a CA is made after passing several national level examination and going through in-depth training for many years. Here we’ve come with a career guide for many CA aspirants who wants to take this as a career after class 12 or graduation.
What is Chartered Accountancy?
A chartered accountant is responsible for handling and managing the finances of an entity. CAs are the best choice for many organisations when it comes to providing financial advice and money management. A CA can freely work for a company, individual or government. A CA has to fulfil many business expectations which include critical thinking, making business decisions & strategies, budgeting, auditing, and taxation.
Why Make a Career in Chartered Accountancy?
Students and their parents are very selective when it comes to choosing a career after 12th class. It’s a common tendency of the human mind to think of a good salary, reputation, secured profession, and good living when choosing a career. A CA lives all the above expectations and additionally, the work opportunities for a chartered accountant is countless in todays’ era. Every company in this world needs someone who can manage their finance, advice them regarding money management, and help them to complete taxation and auditing.
Where a CA can Work?
- Businesses and industries
- Chartered accountant firms
- Consultancy firms
- Capital market services
- Financial institutions
- Government firms
- Independent practice
How to become a CA after 12th Class?
- CA Foundation Course: Students would need to enrol themselves for the CA foundation course.
- CA Intermediate: The students qualified for the foundation course would then have to appear for the intermediate level examination.
- Articleship: The qualifying students for the intermediate course are then exposed to practical industry-oriented learning. It helps them to gain experience along with theoretical knowledge. The articleship is for a duration of 3 years or 36 months.
- CA Final: The students who qualified in the intermediate examination and completed the training or are in the last 6 months of articleship can apply for the CA final exam.
- ICAI Member: After qualifying for the CA final exam, register yourself as an Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI member to get the certificate and designation of Chartered Accountant.
Related Articles on Career Diary