Bank of India PO Recruitment
- PC : MRP Graphics
Bank of India PO 2023:
The Bank of India (BOI) released the notification for the recruitment of 500 Probationary Officers in JMGS-1 on its official website on February 10, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for the post of PO can fill out the application form for the exam from February 11 to February 25, 2023, on the official website of BOI at ibpsonline.ibps.in/boipojan23
Bank of India PO 2023: Application Form Fee
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category can fill out the form by paying a registration fee of ₹850. Meanwhile, candidates from the SC/ST/PH categories must pay a registration fee of ₹175.
Bank of India PO 2023: Exam Date
The date of the exam will be notified later by the conducting body. After the closure of the application window for Bank of India PO 2023, the conducting body will initiate the application form correction process for the candidates. Under this facility, those candidates who had entered incorrect details in their application forms will be able to make corrections in it.
Bank of India PO 2023: How to Fill the Application Form
Candidates must read the official notification. Candidates need to adhere to the instructions given below in order to fill out the application form for the Bank of India PO exam.
- Log on to the official website of the Bank of India (BOI) at ibpsonline.ibps.in/boipojan23
- Click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab on the homepage to begin the registration process.
- Proceed to fill in the details asked in the application form.
- Upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee and complete the application process.
- Take a printout of the submitted form for future reference.
The candidates who register themselves successfully for the exam will be issued admit cards. They must take a printout of the admit card to carry to the exam center.
Official Website: ibpsonline.ibps.in/boipojan23