MPBSE Exam forms 2021-22
- PC : My Result Plus
MP Board Exams 2022:
The form filling process for MP Board Exams 2022 is underway. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has announced that the application window will shut down on February 6, 2022. Candidates must note that the payment of registration fees is an important step while filling the exam form. An application fee of Rs 900 shall be charged from the candidates applying for the examination.
Thus, the candidates who have still not filled the exam form can proceed with the same on the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.mponline.gov.in. In addition to this, the MPBSE has hiked the late fee fine for the candidates. It is noteworthy that the MPBSE has fixed the fine for submitting late examination fees as Rs 10,000.
As per the official notice released on the website of MPBSE, the candidates who fail to submit the exam form fees until February 6, 2022 will have to submit it along with the late fees, which has been fixed as Rs 10,000.
This decision of MPBSE has not gone down well with some people. According to some reports, certain stakeholders have asserted that the fine for submitting late examination fees is quite exorbitant and not many students would be able to afford the late fees fine.
Apart from this, the MP Board Exams 2022 Admit Card has also been released for the students. According to the MPBSE Class 10 exams date sheet, the papers will begin from February 18, 2022, while those for Class 12 will commence from February 17, 2022. Steps to download MP Board Exams 2022 Admit Card are mentioned below.
MP Board Exams 2022 Admit Card: Steps to download
- Log on to the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.mponline.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the tab that reads "Examination and Enrollment form". You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on the link that reads "MP Board Exam Admit Card 2022".
- Fill in the registration details and click on 'Submit'. Post this, the MP Board Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and download it.
- Obtain its hard copy for further need.