MHT CET Registration With Late Fee Ending Tomorrow, Here’s How to Apply
- PC : MRP Graphics
MHT CET Registration 2023 Ending Tomorrow: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET) will close MHT CET 2023 registrations with a late fee tomorrow, April 15, 2023, on its official website. Candidates can apply for the MHT-CET 2023 Entrance Exam with a late fee on the official website of the MHT CET, mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
MHT CET Registration 2023 Ending Tomorrow: Important Details
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell (MHT CET) will close MHT CET 2023 registrations with a late fee tomorrow, April 15, 2023, on its official website, mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
The MHT CET closed the MHT CET 2023 registrations without a late fee on April 07, 2023.
However, as per the official notification, online registration can be done with an additional late fee of Rs 500 from April 08 to April 15, 2023.
The last date to apply for the MHT CET 2023 with a late fee is April 15, 2023.
The MHT-CET 2023 Entrance Examination for Admission to Professional Courses in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy and Agricultural Education through the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai, for the academic year 2023–24 will be held at the various examination centres within and outside Maharashtra State.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the MAHACET for further details.
MHT CET Registration 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the MHT CET 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the MHT CET, mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.
- Click on the MHT CET 2023 registration link on the homepage.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Complete the application process by paying the examination fee along with late fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: mhtcet2023.mahacet.org.