IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration window for IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam 2021 today, January 14, 2022. Candidates who are still unregistered and are desirous of applying for the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) PhD Entrance Exam 2021 can do the same by visiting the official website of NTA IGNOU at ignou.nta.ac.in.
The final date to pay the application fees is January 15, 2022. The application correction window will become functional on January 16 and will close on January 18, 2022. Candidates should note that corrections in the online application forms will be accepted till due date only and additional fee payment (depending on changes made in the form) will be accepted till 11:50 pm.
Direct link to apply for the exam here
IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam 2021: Steps to apply
Candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned herewith to apply for the exam.
- Log on to the official website of NTA IGNOU at ignou.nta.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the IGNOU registration link.
- Generate your login credentials by registering youself.
- Enter the login credentials and click on 'Submit'.
- After logging in, fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click on 'Submit' and download the confirmation page.
- Obtain a hard copy of the same for further need.
Candidates can visit the official website of IGNOU for more details related to the PhD Entrance Exam.
IGNOU PhD Entrance Exam 2021: Exam pattern
The examination will advance in the online mode, as a computer based test (CBT). The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and all questions asked will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). 100 questions will be asked in the exam and no negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.