RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam Result 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
RRB NTPC Result 2022:
The Ministry of Railways has issued a press release in order to address the concerns of candidates over RRB NTPC CBT-1 CEN 01/2019 Result. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has declared the results of RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Exam on its official zonal and regional websites. In this regard, the Ministry of Railways has clarified that the declared "RESULT IS STRICTLY AS PER THE PROVISION LAID DOWN IN THE EXAM NOTIFICATION".
Notably, the RRB NTPC First stage Computer-based Test (CBT-1) was conducted in seven phases, from December 28, 2020 to July 31, 2021 for filling 35821 vacant posts under Non-technical popular categories in various production units and zones of Indian Railways.
Check the official notice by Ministry of Railways here
RRB-NTPC Exam pattern:
What after RRB NTPC CBT-1?
|1st stage CBT
- The mode of exam is online and duration is 90 minutes.
- Multiple choice questions are asked from General Awareness, Mathematics, and General Intelligence and Reasoning. A total of 100 questions are asked.
- The total marks allotted for the exam are 100
|2nd stage CBT
- The exam consists of three sections: General Questions Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes and a total of 120 questions are asked.
- The exam comprises six test batteries
- No negative marks are awarded for wrong answers
|Typing skill test
- Candidate must be capable of typing 30 Words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi.
- The test will advance in the online mode.
A separate 2nd stage Computer-based Test (CBT-2) will be conducted for each of the 7th CPC Level, i.e. level 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 with graded difficulty level. A common 2nd stage CBT shall be conducted for the posts falling within the same level of 7th CPC. Those candidates who stand eligible for more than one level of 7th CPC posts will have to appear for common 1st stage CBT and corresponding 2nd stage CBT for each level of 7th CPC. In order to shortlist the candidates for 2nd stage CBT, the normalised score of 1st stage CBT shall be considered, as per merit.
Related Articles on Current Affairs