Career After Class 12th
- PC : My Result Plus
Students seeking for job opportunities after 12th might be looking for diploma courses or other certificate courses for quick access to the job. There are many such short term diploma or certificate courses available after intermediate which provide job opportunities along with good remuneration. One of the examples of such short term diploma course is 'Front Office Operations'.
The first impression of any organization or company on any outsider falls from the front office and reception. Front office operators/ executives can be easily seen in small and big hotels, corporate offices, government departments, hospitals, schools, airports etc. It provides job opportunities in all types of industries, corporate houses, hotels, airlines, tourism sector, telecom companies, media House, Publication Sector etc.
Career After 12th- Front Office Operations Course Details
- Front Office Operations course can usually be done after class 12th.
- Students are usually selected on the basis of merit or selection test.
- This is a job-oriented diploma course.
- The duration of the course can be from one and a half to two years.
- The admission to diploma course is provided by both the government and private institutions.
- The diploma course provides an in-depth analysis of front-office operations.
- Personality grooming is also an important part of this course.
To familiarize the students with the tourism and hospitality institutes conducts industrial training, as well as the theoretical and practical aspects related to the responsibility of reception officers, communication skills, customer care, etc.
Also Read: UP Board Result 2020 Date: 10th, 12th Result to be Declared on June 27, Know How to Check
List of institutions provides Diploma in Front Office Operations:
Also Read: UP Board Result 2020: Candidates who Missed the Practical Exams Have Another Chance
- Gandhi Institute of Hotel Management, Rayagada
- Gandhi Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata
- Nightingale Institute of management studies, Kolkata
- Delhi Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
- YWCA Vocational Training Institute, Dwarka, Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Science, Badarpur, Delhi
- Sri Ram International Institute of Hospitality and Tourism, Dwarka, Delhi
- Ingraham Polytechnic College, Ghaziabad
Related Articles on Board of High School and Intermediate Education UttarPradesh Allahabad