OPSC Medical Officer 2023 Admit Card Download
- PC : My Result Plus
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023:
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 for the candidates. Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their respective hall tickets for the exam from the official website of OPSC at opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2023:
The OPSC will hold the Medical officer exam 2023 on February 20, 2023. As many as 2600 candidates shall be taking the exam.
This Recruitment drive aims to fill as many as 3481 posts of Medical Officers. The recruitment exam will take place in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2023: Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the written examination. The exam will last for a duration of three hours. Maximum marks to be awarded in the paper are 200.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit card 2023: Steps to Download
Candidates must abide by the simple steps mentioned below in order to download the admit card for the exam.
Link to official website: opsc.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of OPSC at opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the relevant link to download the admit card for the exam.
- You will end up on a new login page.
- Key in your valid login credentials and submit the details.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check the hall ticket details and download it on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.