IISc Admissions 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
IISc Bangalore Admission 2022:
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore has opened the registration window for the candidates seeking admission to Postgraduate and PhD programmes for the August 2022 semester. Candidates desirous of enrolling into the institute can apply for their preferred course on the official website of IISc at iisc.ac.in.
It is notified to the candidates that the final date to apply for the courses has been fixed as March 22, 2022. Notably, IISc has also introduced three new courses, which are, namely, MSc in Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences and Mtech in Bioengineering.
Simple steps to apply for the aforesaid courses in the institute have been shared below for the reference of the candidates.
IISc Bangalore PG and PhD Admissions 2022: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website of IISc IISc Bangalore at iisc.ac.in.
- Click on the 'Admission' tab located on the homepage and when the dropdown menu appears, select the 'Online Applications' section. As the IISc Admission portal opens, click on "Admissions 2022 (August)".
- Then click on Apply to PG programme and select the preferred programme which you wish to enroll in. Register yourself on the portal.
- Fill the Application form and click on 'Submit'. Download the confirmation page.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
Courses offered by IISc for PG and PhD programmes are mentioned below. Candidates can thoroughly check the list before applying.
- Research programmes: PhD, Mtech (Research).
- Course programmes in engineering: Mtech, MDes, MMgt.
- Course programmes in Science: MSc in Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences
- Integrated PhD programmes
- External registration programme: PhD, MTech (research).
Before applying for the aforesaid courses, candidates are instructed to check the eligibility criteria. For detailed informed regarding the Application process, candidates can visit the official website of IISc at iisc.ac.in.
Related Articles on Admission