IGNOU Re-registration form date
- PC : My Result Plus
IGNOU January Re-registration 2022:
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the final date to fill the re-registration form 2022 for January session till February 10, 2022. Thus, candidates can now fill and submit the IGNOU January Re-registration form 2022 until the said date by visiting the official website ignou.ac.in.
It is noteworthy that the deadline to apply for IGNOU January Re-registration 2022 was earlier fixed as January 31. Filling the re-registration form 2022 is mandatory for the candidates to move on to the successive semester/academic year. Only those candidates are eligible to fill the re-registration form 2022, who have been enrolled in any undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered at the university.
IGNOU re-registration form 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to fill the re-registration form.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the 'Re-registration' tab located on the home page.
- Read the listed instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on the 'Proceed for re-registration' button. Then enter the credentials (enrollment number and password) and click on 'Login'.
- Start filling the IGNOU re-registration form details. Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the provided course list, which cannot be changed once selected.
- Provide verification details and click on 'Next'. Finally, pay the re-registration fee 2022 via online modes such as Net banking, UPI, Credit Card or Debit card.
In addition to the extension in the re-registration form 2022 date, the last date to submit the IGNOU 2021 Assignment for December term-end examinations has also been extended till February 5, 2022.
Related Articles on Admission